What is The Process Like?
- First, you schedule a call to talk to me and we’ll take about 45 minutes to get to know each other. I’ll ask questions to understand what your situation is currently and what you would like it to be in the future. You can ask me anything you need to so that you can make a decision whether or not Mom(preneur) Life Made Simple is a good fit for you.
- After you decide to join Mom(preneur) Life Made Simple, I’ll get you into our Facebook group where we communicate throughout the week and get coaching and help for anything that comes up.
- We meet weekly via zoom for about an hour to an hour and a half. We start with a lesson that lasts about a half hour, and then we move into the coaching portion of the call. You can ask questions or get coached on anything you need support with!
1. What is Mom(preneur) Life Made Simple?
Mompreneur Life Made Simple is a 3 month group coaching program that will help you find balance between family and personal goals, and allow you to thrive in both.
As we meet in a small group together each week, I’ll teach you the best tools I’ve learned to stay organized, enjoy life and motherhood, and see progress on your goals.
You get personal attention to help you implement these strategies, and coaching to work through anything that is holding you back in any area of your life.
2. Why this format?
I love the group coaching model because it keeps the cost affordable and allows you to connect with other women who are going through the same things you are.
You will learn from each other and have insights and experiences that will make this 3 months together even better.
3. What will I learn?
So much! We cover A LOT in the three months together. I like to think of it as the best of personal development from the hundreds of books I’ve read on growth, achievement, success and productivity.
If you want to get a better idea of what the curriculum covers, watch this video.
It will introduce the curriculum and give you a good idea of what areas you are strong in, and where you need a little help. (https://youtu.be/ipF-r6rl7sc)
4. Who is this program for?
his program is for moms who want to see more progress on their goals and find balance between work and family.
They want to achieve personal dreams, without feeling like their family will suffer as a result.
5. Do I have to be an entrepreneur?
No! This program will help you even if you don’t have a business. Most of the moms who come to me ARE usually doing something outside of motherhood.
The things I teach are principles and will help you regardless of whether or not you have a business.
This program will free up energy and time in your schedule so you can stop feeling like you don’t have enough time to do the things that matter to you.
6. How much does it cost?
The cost is $1500 for three months when paid in full. (Payment plans are available.)
7. What are my next steps?
The next step is to get on a call with me!
8. What do we do on the call?
We get to know each other! We’ll spend time talking so I can really understand what you’re looking for and if you’re a good fit for the group.
You can ask me anything you need to know so that you can know if this group is a good fit for you!
The purpose of the call is not for me to convince you to get something you don’t want; the purpose is for both of us to make a decision, and for you to get all the information you need to make that decision.